I know I've got the best siblings and cousins ever. The birthday bash was amazing as always. Though there were times everyone may think I wasn't happy or showing appreciation, I was and still am extremely happy.
Thank you Steffy for always being the crazy sissy and planning this through out.
Thank you Jj boy for coming all the way and constantly treating me like you're the elder one.
Thank you Crystal ka for the makeup and being so sweet always.
Thank you Kevin for helping with lights and heavy loads.
Thank you Riyana for the yummy keBabes!
Thank you Timo for listening to my stupid rants, making extremely good dip and doing my hair.
You know how much I love and treasure each one of you, I can't even put it into words.
Thank you once again for making it a crazy kick-ass party and putting up with my annoyance.
Lots of love xx
No comments:
Post a Comment