Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mistakes & Regrets

Growing up I never had many chances of making mistakes and regretting my choices. I always stuck by the book; doing almost always the right thing. Probably that is the reason as to why I became such a timid person and am far left behind than many of my peers.

Its been ten months since I came to kl; in these ten months I've done much more mistakes than my whole life back home. Be it even a tiny mistake, it still messes with my mind.

What I'm trying to get across is that I finally understand that it is completely alright to make mistakes.
That is what makes us human.
That is what changes us for better.
As long as we never lose sight of what's truly important and lose the very essence of our selfs. 

I know I've made mistakes and I'll continue making mistakes. But one thing's for sure, I'll have no regrets as I know I am becoming a much better person than I ever was.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment