It's not rare that you hear about the fine lines between two usually contradicting statements.
Don't mistaken my shyness as arrogance & my friendliness as flirtation or anything along the lines of that.
Personally, it's hard for me to get really comfortable with someone new but once I do, I'm very friendly and some may see it as too friendly.
But that's just me.
I'm no good at hiding how I feel especially when I really like a person.
Don't get me wrong; I mean I'm very expressive when it comes to showing love, be it my family, relatives or friends.
My point is that I don't understand why people enjoy jumping into conclusions so often.
I respect that everyone has their right to an Opinion but not a Judgement.
This is me. This is how I am.
And I do not think Love is only between two exclusive people.
No comments:
Post a Comment